A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Zimmerman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Michelle Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.