A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mie Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mie Sohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mie M Sohn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mie M. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Mie Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mie Sohn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.