Bariatric Specialist (obesity), Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Marquina is amazing healer! show details Dr. Marquina is amazing healer!
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Marquina has been my doctor for over 6 years. She is not only brilliant, she is kind, patience and approaches her clinical efforts in a gentle yet forward way that empowers you to make the best decisions for yourself.

Very pleased with her services! show details Very pleased with her services!
by Danny M on Aug 24th, 2011

I came to Dr. Marquina 2 years ago weighing 265 lbs at 6'2. She gave me the courage to do the program and to stick with it. It was such an easy program (I first read Kevin Trudeau's The Weight Loss Cure) so I was already very motivated. The staff was super friendly and very sweet. The doctor and I actually worked together for a while and I feel forever indebted to her and the staff. I did so well 2 years ago that I came back last year and did the program once again. I lost a total of 60 lbs! Super easy program, flexible and right on budget. Doing the hCG protocol you actually SAVE money (because you're not eating so much... :) ) 5 Stars!

Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Marquina is an excellent doctor, and I couldn't have been happier with her services. I rate her with 5 stars!

Wonderful brilliant doctor and "true healer" show details Wonderful brilliant doctor and "true healer"
by Victor Collins on Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. Mignon is truly a brilliant gifted physician who has an amazing ability to communicate with you on a level of understanding and intuitiveness that is both informed and motivating. Thanks to Dr. Marquina today I am much healther human being whose blood pressure has dropped significantly and am enjoying a quality of life thanks to her health advice than I have ever in my life as a 51 year old male.