A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Canales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Canales is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Canales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canales graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Canales has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Canales MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Canales practice?
- Dr. Miguel Canales has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Canales practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.