A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Petrozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Petrozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrozzi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Petrozzi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrozzi graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrozzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Petrozzi MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Petrozzi practice?
- Dr. Miguel Petrozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Petrozzi practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Pediatricians and Brownsville Neurologists.