A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Salas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salas
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Salas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Salas, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Facility of Med-Univ of Cauca-Popayan.
Dr. Salas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Alfredo Salas MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Salas practice?
- Dr. Miguel Salas has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Salas practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.