A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Salas, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Facility of Med-Univ of Cauca-Popayan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Alfredo Salas MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Salas practice?
- Dr. Miguel Salas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Salas practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.