A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Salas, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Facility of Med-Univ of Cauca-Popayan.
Dr. Salas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Alfredo Salas MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Salas practice?
- Dr. Miguel Salas has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Salas practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.