A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Sanchez-Almira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Sanchez-Almira is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez-Almira
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez-Almira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez-Almira graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Sanchez-Almira has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Alexander Sanchez-Almira MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Sanchez-Almira practice?
- Dr. Miguel Sanchez-Almira has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Sanchez-Almira practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.