A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Torres is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Torres practice?
- Dr. Miguel Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Torres practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.