A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Torres practice?
- Dr. Miguel Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Torres practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.