A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Valdes-Sueiras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Valdes-Sueiras, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes-Sueiras graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Valdes-Sueiras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Valdes-Sueiras MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Valdes-Sueiras practice?
- Dr. Miguel Valdes-Sueiras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Valdes-Sueiras practices Neurology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Neurologists.