A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihir Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihir Desai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Desai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mihir M. Desai practice?
Dr. Mihir Desai practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.