A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Rostami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rostami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rostami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans