A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Rostami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Rostami is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rostami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Mansour Rostami MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Rostami practice?
- Dr. Mike Rostami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Rostami practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.