Learn more about Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrugeshkumar Kanaiyalal Shah MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mrugeshkumar K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Irving, TX.
See Grand Prairie Physiatrists.