A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrugeshkumar Kanaiyalal Shah MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mrugeshkumar K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.