Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr Shah is a very caring doctor that spends as much time as needed with his patients. Goes over diagnosis explains in detail and treatment plan. He is very genuine and personable. I have referred patients to Dr Shah and would continue to do so if they want a caring doctor with a healing and treatment plan for you. Staff and PA are to shelf Dr Shah A+++++

Kind and Helpful

Posted on March 18th, 2017

I saw Dr. Shah for a pain management procedure to treat my lower back and hip pain. I had wonderful success and am very grateful to him.

Lack of Compassion with Dr Shah

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I was with this Dr for a couple years. After seeing Dr Shah I was going to look for another DR. Then I started seeing his PA's. They are much better. The lady that cared the most was terminated because she took to much time with the patients. Guess Shah didn't think she brought enough money. After she left I saw other PA's that were okay. However my last appt. I was notified that they are dropping my insurance. I received no other notice then that. I was however advised that if I couldn't find one in the few weeks they gave me, I could return to Dr Shah. I just have to pay out of pocket. If you love a great staff, mostly nurses and front desk. Then this is your guy. If you are looking for someone to listen because not all cases are the same. NOT THE GUY. I bet he could not tell you the cause of my injury, and it is unique. I was hit by a boat. I was sitting in my boat, and we were t-boned. 5 broken ribs, fractured neck, severe concussion. But Shah want to run people through like water.

He's a fraud.

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Dr Shah is skilled at making people think they matter and that he is concerned about their wellbeing. Truth is, he is an absolute fraud. He is ultimately only concerned with making money and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Great doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr Shah is very tentative to your needs. He doesn't make you feel rushed, goes over all information and results in detail. Great bedside manners but most of all very caring, helpful, knowledgeable and one of the best doctors I have been to for my back. Staff is very helpful, very courteous and makes you feel at ease

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Staff was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me.

Beware the Bait and Switch

Posted on June 20th, 2015

When you make an appointment with Dr Shah, be sure you triple-check whether or not he will, in fact, be present at the appointment. When patients show up to an appointment to see him, they are told "Oh, we didn't realize Dr. Shah wouldn't be here until later. Do you want to see his PA?". This has happened to me more than once in the last 45 days. Total scam. Oh, and he prescribed me an NSAID which, after 2 weeks, caused serious side effects. I immediately called his office, left a message describing my condition and requesting a return call. NO RETURNED CALL. When he does see you, he's all about booking you into his expensive spinal center for an injection. Avoid him.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Much love to Dr Shah.....

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2012

This Dr. Is excellent. I just love how much he really cares about his patients. I don't have to wait very long at all.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I was really frightened when I went the first time, but Dr. Shah was very congenial and helpful in explaining the procedure. He was patient and answered all my questions, which is unusual for a doctor. He did not act like he was in a hurry. Very nice staff, and very helpful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else for this treatment. Also, the treatment wasn't bad at all...a relief!

Naren

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

very patient ,Explains diagnosisProvides other options first before the surgery route

excellent

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I never have to wait long at all. He is very intelligent, and very easy to talk to. I am very pleased with him. If you ask him a question he takes the time to explain. He is the first pain doctor I have had to explain things I have wondered about for years. I know he is a busy man, if I have had troubles with pain, he asks me why didn't you call? I have lived with this pain for a while now and know it will ease, but he really wants to help me deal with it. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic back pain. Very knowledgeable, informative, and caring. Hard to find doctors like him.