Dr. Mrugeshkumar Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Shah is very tentative to your needs. He doesn't make you feel rushed, goes over all information and results in detail. Great bedside manners but most of all very caring, helpful, knowledgeable and one of the best doctors I have been to for my back. Staff is very helpful, very courteous and makes you feel at ease

June 23rd, 2015
Staff was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me.

June 20th, 2015
Beware the Bait and Switch
When you make an appointment with Dr Shah, be sure you triple-check whether or not he will, in fact, be present at the appointment. When patients show up to an appointment to see him, they are told "Oh, we didn't realize Dr. Shah wouldn't be here until later. Do you want to see his PA?". This has happened to me more than once in the last 45 days. Total scam. Oh, and he prescribed me an NSAID which, after 2 weeks, caused serious side effects. I immediately called his office, left a message describing my condition and requesting a return call. NO RETURNED CALL. When he does see you, he's all about booking you into his expensive spinal center for an injection. Avoid him.

February 23rd, 2015
Much love to Dr Shah.....

May 15th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
This Dr. Is excellent. I just love how much he really cares about his patients. I don't have to wait very long at all.

December 7th, 2011
I was really frightened when I went the first time, but Dr. Shah was very congenial and helpful in explaining the procedure. He was patient and answered all my questions, which is unusual for a doctor. He did not act like he was in a hurry. Very nice staff, and very helpful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else for this treatment. Also, the treatment wasn't bad at all...a relief!

December 1st, 2011
Naren
very patient ,Explains diagnosisProvides other options first before the surgery route

September 6th, 2011
excellent
I never have to wait long at all. He is very intelligent, and very easy to talk to. I am very pleased with him. If you ask him a question he takes the time to explain. He is the first pain doctor I have had to explain things I have wondered about for years. I know he is a busy man, if I have had troubles with pain, he asks me why didn't you call? I have lived with this pain for a while now and know it will ease, but he really wants to help me deal with it. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic back pain. Very knowledgeable, informative, and caring. Hard to find doctors like him.

September 1st, 2011
Lacks professional courtesy....
I was referred to Dr. Shah. So, although his office was not local, I made the hour-long trip to see him. He completed a thorough history & physical on me, including meds I've tried and those I'm currently taking. Due to being sleep-deprived the night before my appointment, I forgot to mention taking one pill. Dr. Shah had an "assistant" come into the exam room and tell me, "Dr. Shah said he will not be able to help you..." I requested to speak to Dr. Shah after he finished seeing another patient. After 10 minutes, the same "assistant" entered the room once again and said, "Dr. Shah said he has nothing more to say to you". Dr. Shah did not even have the professional courtesy to follow up with reasons supporting his decision to not treat me. I have two hypotheses...1. He was looking for a reason NOT to treat me because it was work related, or 2. I neglected telling him about ONE pill taken last night??? I'm sure glad Dr. Shah is so perfect that he can go without sleep and can still think clearly! It was a waste of almost 3 hours of my time (away from school), not to mention gas for the drive there! Dr. Shah's grade from me is "F" for failure of professionalism!

March 16th, 2011
Excellent Health Care Provider
The quality of my life has improved in large part because of your pain management knowledge, skill and obvious care for your patients.

March 8th, 2011
Another physician
I have been seeing Dr. Shah for over a year and have found him to be exceptionally competent, knowledgeable and great bedside manners. We took a concervative approach to my back injury and under went Facet, ESI and Prolotherapies - all to try and avoid back surgery. I would highly reccomend him to anyone wanting to alleviate their pain.

February 17th, 2011
dr mike shah
I love dr shah, period! Im his worst nightmare as a patient because im an emt (emergency medical technician), and i work in a very busy 911 system. Medical providers are the worst critics for each other. I trust dr shah with my childten's lives, which is very hard to earn.