Physiatrist, Pain Management

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.2083333333333 of 4 stars
 |  Dr. Shah  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr.Shah is very nice and very understanding about the pain i am in and helps me when i need help i just want to say thank you Dr.Shah for being a good doctor because there isn't alot of good doctors out there anymore!! THANK YOU MELODY RAMOS

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

This Dr. Is excellent. I just love how much he really cares about his patients. I don't have to wait very long at all.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

rolls his eyes

|  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I was really frightened when I went the first time, but Dr. Shah was very congenial and helpful in explaining the procedure. He was patient and answered all my questions, which is unusual for a doctor. He did not act like he was in a hurry. Very nice staff, and very helpful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else for this treatment. Also, the treatment wasn't bad at all...a relief!

|  Naren  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

very patient ,Explains diagnosisProvides other options first before the surgery route

|  excellent  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

I never have to wait long at all. He is very intelligent, and very easy to talk to. I am very pleased with him. If you ask him a question he takes the time to explain. He is the first pain doctor I have had to explain things I have wondered about for years. I know he is a busy man, if I have had troubles with pain, he asks me why didn't you call? I have lived with this pain for a while now and know it will ease, but he really wants to help me deal with it. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic back pain. Very knowledgeable, informative, and caring. Hard to find doctors like him.

|  Lacks professional courtesy....  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Shah. So, although his office was not local, I made the hour-long trip to see him. He completed a thorough history & physical on me, including meds I've tried and those I'm currently taking. Due to being sleep-deprived the night before my appointment, I forgot to mention taking one pill. Dr. Shah had an "assistant" come into the exam room and tell me, "Dr. Shah said he will not be able to help you..." I requested to speak to Dr. Shah after he finished seeing another patient. After 10 minutes, the same "assistant" entered the room once again and said, "Dr. Shah said he has nothing more to say to you". Dr. Shah did not even have the professional courtesy to follow up with reasons supporting his decision to not treat me. I have two hypotheses...1. He was looking for a reason NOT to treat me because it was work related, or 2. I neglected telling him about ONE pill taken last night??? I'm sure glad Dr. Shah is so perfect that he can go without sleep and can still think clearly! It was a waste of almost 3 hours of my time (away from school), not to mention gas for the drive there! Dr. Shah's grade from me is "F" for failure of professionalism!

|  Excellent Health Care Provider  |  show details
by J Bloch on Mar 16th, 2011

The quality of my life has improved in large part because of your pain management knowledge, skill and obvious care for your patients.

|  Another physician  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for over a year and have found him to be exceptionally competent, knowledgeable and great bedside manners. We took a concervative approach to my back injury and under went Facet, ESI and Prolotherapies - all to try and avoid back surgery. I would highly reccomend him to anyone wanting to alleviate their pain.

|  dr mike shah  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

I love dr shah, period! Im his worst nightmare as a patient because im an emt (emergency medical technician), and i work in a very busy 911 system. Medical providers are the worst critics for each other. I trust dr shah with my childten's lives, which is very hard to earn.

|  My review of my doctor, Dr Mike Shah  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

I was injured by a non employee at work. I have never experienced a work injury or back problems in my 36 years until this injury. I never knew what a nightmare this type of situation could be. The only plus/bonus to it; I have been generously blessed with Dr Shah and his associates. Out of all the doctors, lawyers, and companies I have for this injury, Dr Shah is the ONLY one I trust. In my line of work, my co-workers are family. Dr Shah easily fits into this category with his bedside manners. He never rushes through the exams or conversations we have. I only wish I had found him first, I wouldnt need any of the others. I will be discussing with him my desire for him to take over as my treating at our next appointment. That doesn't mean that I don't like my current treating, but he himself admits Im out of his scope of practice, and Im a scrooge when it comes to wasting money.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I find this doctor to be very caring and he never rushes me and always answers all of my questions. The office is well run and the staff is knowledgeable.I would and have recommended him to others.

|  great!  |  show details