A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorokhov graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Gorokhov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.