A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorokhov
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gorokhov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorokhov graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Gorokhov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov practice?
- Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikhail Gorokhov practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.