A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miksha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miksha Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miksha Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miksha Patel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miksha Patel practice?
- Dr. Miksha Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miksha Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.