A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Bender Herceg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milan Bender Herceg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Bender Herceg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender Herceg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bender Herceg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan Bender Herceg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milan Bender Herceg practice?
- Dr. Milan Bender Herceg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milan Bender Herceg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Surgeons.