A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Mellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Mellon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mellon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace Milano Mellon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Horace M. Mellon practice?
- Dr. Horace Mellon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Horace Mellon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Primary Care Doctors, Inglewood General Practitioners, and Inglewood Internists.