A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred De Jesus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred De Jesus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. De Jesus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Puerto Rico Psychiatric State HospitalSan Juan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred De Jesus MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Mildred De Jesus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred De Jesus practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists and Gilbert Psychiatrists.