A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred De Jesus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred De Jesus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. De Jesus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Puerto Rico Psychiatric State HospitalSan Juan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred De Jesus MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Mildred De Jesus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred De Jesus practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists and Gilbert Psychiatrists.