A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Wenger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wenger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Sara Wenger MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred S. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Mildred Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mildred Wenger practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.