A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miller Vaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaca graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Vaca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miller G Vaca MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Miller G. Vaca practice?
- Dr. Miller Vaca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miller Vaca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.