A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milo Durst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milo Durst is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durst
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milo Durst, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Durst graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Durst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milo Gerald Durst MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Milo G. Durst practice?
- Dr. Milo Durst has 1 office location.
Dr. Milo Durst practices Psychiatry near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Psychiatrists.