Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Min Shin
Dr. Min Shin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Park, CA, with other offices in Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shin is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital-Downey, California Hospital Medical Center and Los Angeles Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Min Shin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Min Shin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Park, CA.
Dr. Daniel Suarez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington Park, CA 0.04 mi38
Dr. Cesar Aranguri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington Park, CA 0.04 mi32
Dr. Mainor Antillon-Galdamez
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Park, CA 0.04 mi39