A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbassi-Ghanavati graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abbassi-Ghanavati has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati practice?
- Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mina Abbassi-Ghanavati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.