A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Dulcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Dulcan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Dulcan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulcan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulcan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulcan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans