A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina W Ma MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mina W. Ma practice?
- Dr. Mina Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mina Ma practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.