A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Sinacori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Sinacori is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Sinacori, M.P.H., MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinacori graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sinacori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinacori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mina K. Sinacori practice?
Dr. Mina Sinacori practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.