A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minati Pattanayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minati Pattanayak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattanayak graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Pattanayak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minati Pattanayak MD and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minati Pattanayak practice?
- Dr. Minati Pattanayak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minati Pattanayak practices Family Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Willingboro Family Physicians.