A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minati Pattanayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minati Pattanayak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattanayak graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Pattanayak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pattanayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minati Pattanayak practice?
Dr. Minati Pattanayak practices Family Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Willingboro Family Physicians.