A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Aisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Aisen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aisen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Lipson Aisen MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Aisen practice?
- Dr. Mindy Aisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindy Aisen practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.