A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Huang has 25 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Nan Huang MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ming N. Huang practice?
- Dr. Ming Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ming Huang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra Cardiothoracic Surgeons.