A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mingquan Bussarakum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mingquan Bussarakum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussarakum graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Bussarakum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mingquan K Bussarakum MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mingquan K. Bussarakum practice?
- Dr. Mingquan Bussarakum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mingquan Bussarakum practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.