A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Le, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Hong Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh H. Le practice?
- Dr. Minh Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minh Le practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.