A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Le, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Hong Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh H. Le practice?
- Dr. Minh Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Le practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.