A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Delashaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Delashaw is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Delashaw, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delashaw graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Delashaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini Delashaw MD and PHD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mini Delashaw practice?
- Dr. Mini Delashaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mini Delashaw practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.