A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Madani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Madani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madani graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Mahmoud Madani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Madani practice?
- Dr. Mir Madani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mir Madani practices Critical Care Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Critical Care Practitioners.