A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Hardoon is Good. Dr. Hardoon has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Hardoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardoon graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardoon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Hardoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam H. Hardoon practice?
Dr. Miriam Hardoon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Forest Hills Pediatricians and Forest Hills Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Hardoon, Dr. Molly Hardoon, Dr. Marlyn Hardoon, Dr. Marybeth Hardoon, Dr. Mimi Hardoon, Dr. Marianne Hardoon, Dr. Polly Hardoon, Dr. Marisela Hardoon