A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Torres, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Torres, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Torres has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam M Torres MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam M. Torres practice?
- Dr. Miriam Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.