Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Fem Centre
709 W Leuda St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-926-2511
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  disapointing  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

i was very disapointed with this doctor. i went to her for my first ever gyno appointment. i had a very long wait and when i finaly got to see her she rushed through everything. i was having some worrisome symptoms and i was not physicaly examined. she basically told me that because i am so young i didn't have anything to worry about. also i was hurt by the way she spoke to me, it was not very kind. i did not go back to see her. maybe she was having a bad day but i was very upset when i left. i did have a good experience with the rest of the staff they were very friendly.

|  Doctor that listens  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Torres is so smart and she really listens to me. She is my partner in keeping me healthy.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Torres is an excellent physician. She is always courteous and warm and I never feel rushed in her office. She solved a problem I had for years and has excellent follow-up hormone therapy.

|  Would NOT recommend  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

It is difficult to make an appointment with this doctor. I am completely NOT satisfied with the care I received. She did NOT listen to my concerns. I was treated as if I did not know what was going on with my own body. I was treated like a bother. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Torres  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I've been a patient at FEM Centre for many years and recently began seeing Dr. Torres for a surgical issue. Have been quite pleased with her thus far. She is very thorough and takes extra time to answer any questions and discuss any current or possible concerns. Dr. Torres is very compassionate and seems to truly care about her patients well-being. Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone searching for a good gynecologist.

|  Finally found a truly caring physician  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Miriam Torres at FEM Centre in Fort Worth, TX is one of the best physicians I've ever been in contact with. She is very thorough and compassionate, and is a very accurate with her diagnoses. Her staff was professional and polite. I went to Dr. Torres for a second opinion and I'm going to stay with her through my treatment and beyond.