Dr. Miriam Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Torres?

Great experience and patient care!

Posted on August 18th, 2017

Love this Doctor and her entire team. If you want help to deep dive into your biological, hormonal or overall changes in your body, understand how your body is changing and surround yourself with the highest standards of care, attention, support and follow up, make your appointment today. I've been a patient for right a year now and all of my original issues have been fully resolved.

Great Functional Medicine Doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I have seen many physicians for thyroid and weight issues. They always see me take a look at my labs and give me medications. They do not ask me question or get to know who I am. So I heard from a friend that Dr. Torres was taking care of her. I saw her and her first question was what are your goals. I started crying, because no one has ever asked me that. Dr. Torres created realistic goals with use of functional medicine and exercise. She performed some minor surgery for Vaginal bleeding. I have so much energy now, because of her. I highly recommend Dr. Torres to all my family and to anyone I see. You can not go wrong with her.

disapointing

Posted on November 29th, 2011

i was very disapointed with this doctor. i went to her for my first ever gyno appointment. i had a very long wait and when i finaly got to see her she rushed through everything. i was having some worrisome symptoms and i was not physicaly examined. she basically told me that because i am so young i didn't have anything to worry about. also i was hurt by the way she spoke to me, it was not very kind. i did not go back to see her. maybe she was having a bad day but i was very upset when i left. i did have a good experience with the rest of the staff they were very friendly.

Doctor that listens

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Torres is so smart and she really listens to me. She is my partner in keeping me healthy.

Great doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Torres is an excellent physician. She is always courteous and warm and I never feel rushed in her office. She solved a problem I had for years and has excellent follow-up hormone therapy.

Would NOT recommend

Posted on July 18th, 2011

It is difficult to make an appointment with this doctor. I am completely NOT satisfied with the care I received. She did NOT listen to my concerns. I was treated as if I did not know what was going on with my own body. I was treated like a bother. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor.

Highly recommend Dr. Torres

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I've been a patient at FEM Centre for many years and recently began seeing Dr. Torres for a surgical issue. Have been quite pleased with her thus far. She is very thorough and takes extra time to answer any questions and discuss any current or possible concerns. Dr. Torres is very compassionate and seems to truly care about her patients well-being. Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone searching for a good gynecologist.

Finally found a truly caring physician

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Miriam Torres at FEM Centre in Fort Worth, TX is one of the best physicians I've ever been in contact with. She is very thorough and compassionate, and is a very accurate with her diagnoses. Her staff was professional and polite. I went to Dr. Torres for a second opinion and I'm going to stay with her through my treatment and beyond.

Posted on July 11th, 2017