Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miroslav Backonja
Dr. Miroslav Backonja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Neurology. Dr. Backonja is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial and Department of Neurology, Neurology Pain Clinic, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Backonja has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Miroslav Backonja has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Miroslav Backonja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Shahin Hakimian
Seattle, WA 0 mi
Dr. Nancy Henry-Socha
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Residency
Seattle, WA 0 mi8
Dr. David Lindenberg
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Seattle, WA 0 mi8