A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Jesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Jesani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jesani
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jesani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesani graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Jesani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Gulamhusein Jesani DO, FAAFP, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirza G. Jesani practice?
- Dr. Mirza Jesani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Jesani practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.