A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Jesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Jesani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jesani
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Jesani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesani graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Jesani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Gulamhusein Jesani DO, FAAFP, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirza G. Jesani practice?
- Dr. Mirza Jesani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Jesani practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.