A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mishail Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mishail Shapiro, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mishail Alexander Shapiro DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mishail A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Mishail Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mishail Shapiro practices Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Wheeling, IL.
See Evanston Surgeons and Evanston Otolaryngologists.