A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitali Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitali Goyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitali Goyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitali Goyal MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitali Goyal practice?
- Dr. Mitali Goyal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitali Goyal practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.