A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Alpert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Alpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel B Alpert MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel B. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Alpert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Alpert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ.
See Red Bank Pediatricians and Red Bank Pediatric Specialists.