A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Alpert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Alpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchel B. Alpert practice?
Dr. Mitchel Alpert practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Red Bank Pediatricians, Red Bank Pediatric Specialists, and Red Bank Cardiologists.