A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Brin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Brin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Brin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dystonia Musculorum Deformans
- Dystonic Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Francis Brin MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell F. Brin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Brin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Brin practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.