A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum is Good. Dr. Burnbaum has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnbaum graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burnbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand River Medical Center
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Burnbaum practice?
Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum practices Neurology near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rifle, CO and Delta, CO.
See Grand Junction Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Burnbaum, Dr. Michal Burnbaum, Dr. Micheal Burnbaum, Dr. Michel Burnbaum, Dr. Mickey Burnbaum, Dr. Miguel Burnbaum