A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnbaum graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Burnbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Burnbaum DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Burnbaum practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Burnbaum practices Neurology near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Delta, CO.
See Grand Junction Neurologists.