Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Cindy Nelson on Mar 5th, 2015

I had a closed head injury 2002 and this is what he told my doctor over the phone..."I spoke with Mitch Burnbaum about her and he felt that there is probably no other testing that needed to be done. Nothing to do but let it resolve. He is happy to see her if we need, but sounds like he was not enthusiastic about that as there would not be much else to do and symptoms were compatible with closed head injury."

Not up-to -date show details Not up-to -date
by KathyM on Aug 4th, 2014

First time I saw him, diagnosed with 'dystonia' oh so certain that, but no explanation how I ended up that way. Three years later, I'm having seizures, vision loss, cerebral pressure, symptoms that are NOT dystonia. He refuses to have me get MRI, does same lame tests he did before, and now adds in my chart 'patient is more moody then before' . Yeah well great he thinks he's a shrink now, and his ego/refusal to take in account the new symptoms, or even think about what caused my initial symptoms in the first place reflect a doctor that doesn't think about what may be causing a previously extremely healthy athletic outdoor person to be reduced to a shaking, half-blind, barely able to walk, unemployed person. He should retire. No I wouldn't recommend him. If he had sent me for the MRI, before I became to ill to work, I wouldn't still be paying for it, and it would've show brain abnormalities which I still don't have a diagnosis of why or what is causing my illness.

Positive show details Positive
by Donna Lively on Jan 28th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Burnbaum for a couple of years. I am very happy with him. He spends time with me, discusses a lot with me about my issues with Multiple Sclerosis. I can only say good things about him.

thumbs down show details thumbs down
Jan 6th, 2012

Make the drive to Denver or Salt Lake instead! Poor bedside manner, was not open to trying to figure out what was causing pain. Stated he was running behind so he didn't have time to answer any questions. Waste of time and money! Still in pain and very frustrated!

excellent physician show details excellent physician
Jul 12th, 2009

one of the most caring, intelligent physicians I've known. He gives me all the time I need and, although he works very hard, he always finds time to return calls. I highly recommend him