Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Cindy Nelson on Mar 5th, 2015

I had a closed head injury 2002 and this is what he told my doctor over the phone..."I spoke with Mitch Burnbaum about her and he felt that there is probably no other testing that needed to be done. Nothing to do but let it resolve. He is happy to see her if we need, but sounds like he was not enthusiastic about that as there would not be much else to do and symptoms were compatible with closed head injury."

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I look forward to meeting with him again and hopefully resolving the pending issues I have

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt Dr. Burnbaum addressed my concerns, he listened to my viewpoint and he discussed the possible issues in laymen's terms. He was honest in discussing the possible outcomes.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough examination. Friendly interaction and clear explanation of diagnosis.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent H and P answered our questions well

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a caring, professional, wise doctor who delivered bad news in a way that was empowering!

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was sent to the neurologist because of odd numbness and pain after a work comp injury. He found nothing, good news but didn't explain the issues I still have ongoing. I still need answers, so another issue I guess? He was very nice.

Not up-to -date show details Not up-to -date
by KathyM on Aug 4th, 2014

First time I saw him, diagnosed with 'dystonia' oh so certain that, but no explanation how I ended up that way. Three years later, I'm having seizures, vision loss, cerebral pressure, symptoms that are NOT dystonia. He refuses to have me get MRI, does same lame tests he did before, and now adds in my chart 'patient is more moody then before' . Yeah well great he thinks he's a shrink now, and his ego/refusal to take in account the new symptoms, or even think about what caused my initial symptoms in the first place reflect a doctor that doesn't think about what may be causing a previously extremely healthy athletic outdoor person to be reduced to a shaking, half-blind, barely able to walk, unemployed person. He should retire. No I wouldn't recommend him. If he had sent me for the MRI, before I became to ill to work, I wouldn't still be paying for it, and it would've show brain abnormalities which I still don't have a diagnosis of why or what is causing my illness.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Burnbaum was polite and professional. Albeit very busy,he took the time to do a thorough examination.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt unimportant as I waited 40 minutes past my appt time and was constantly told throughout my appt that he was on call at the hospital and was in a hurry. He was very rough with me, didn't painful tests before doing them, I felt like an inconvenience.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am hard of hearing and it was often hard to understand what he was asking me to do.he is so soft spoken.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, prompt, and to the point.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He gave a complete exam to assess my concerns. The gravity of my condition was told to me but I did not fully understand. I like his thoroughness and his attempt to ascertain why I had stopped taking the medicine he had presrcibed previously.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Doctor's thorough examination and clear explanation of the results.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very thorough first visit. Dr. Burnbaum was very knowledgeable and empathetic. It's clear to me that follow-up will be a priority. I feel confident with Dr Burnbaum as my neurologist.

Positive show details Positive
by Donna Lively on Jan 28th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Burnbaum for a couple of years. I am very happy with him. He spends time with me, discusses a lot with me about my issues with Multiple Sclerosis. I can only say good things about him.

thumbs down show details thumbs down
Jan 6th, 2012

Make the drive to Denver or Salt Lake instead! Poor bedside manner, was not open to trying to figure out what was causing pain. Stated he was running behind so he didn't have time to answer any questions. Waste of time and money! Still in pain and very frustrated!

excellent physician show details excellent physician
Jul 12th, 2009

one of the most caring, intelligent physicians I've known. He gives me all the time I need and, although he works very hard, he always finds time to return calls. I highly recommend him