Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Feldman
Dr. Mitchell Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Ucsf/Mount Zion. Dr. Feldman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mitchell Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Priya Janardhana
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. James Rubenstein
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Kathleen Liu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi18