Neurologists

Raleigh Neurology
1540 Sunday Dr
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-782-3456
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Needs to retire  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2014

Definitely would not recommend Dr. Freedman. On the two occasions I was able to see him it was very disappointing. He spent very little time with me and 95% of that time he spent yuck it up telling his funny stories about things that happened to him 30 years ago. He could not have appeared less interested in me or knowledgeable about the areas he is suppose to have experience with.

Dec 16th, 2013

i have been a patient of Dr Freedman for over 15 years, He is a really patient doctor that doesn't rush you out of his office but takes the time to listen to you, this does make the wait for him a little longer but this is because he is taking the time w/ all of his patients. I highly recommend him!

|  Just Okay!  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Freedman is a good doctor who has the potential to be better. He likes to talk a lot and is very funny but often gets so sidetracked by his own chit chat that the patient's questions and needs go unattended. Dare we mention the mandatory 2 hour wait??

|  Only interested in being an author  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I can't imagine who wrote these good reviews. A typical visit starts with a 90 minute wait. In the lobby you can tell whose new by their surprise for the delay. Once you finally see him, you'll be reminded what a great author he is and how your trivial, hopeless problem is keeping him from great things. The newer nurses will have an embarrassed look, the more seasoned ones are calloused by his comments.

|  He's the best  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I have the highest regard for Dr Freedman. He is a nationally known MD with a MS specialty. He'll spend as much time as needed without rushing. He's caring and always tries to find a solution.

Jun 18th, 2012

Dr Freedman has been my neurologist since I was a teenager. I am now 37, and continue to see him for my Epilepsy. He is wonderful, we've been through numerous medications to control my seizure disorder, and have found a good combination as of now. A medication he prescribed had a recall on it, and he called me himself to tell me what was happening, and what he felt would be in my best interest as to where to go from there. Wonderful Dr....my family loves him!

|  The best  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

He is the best Dr. i've ever been to. Dr. Freedman has saved my life on more than one occasion. If you are looking for a neurologist he is worth the wait.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Freedman has been treating my MS for 11 years. He has been kind, caring and thorough. He has been a tireless advocate for me and treats me with care and consideration. He is the only neurologist I can recommend in the Triangle. I can say that he probably saved my live.

|  The best doctor we have every had  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr. Freedman was patient and listened. He made us feel comfortable and not as if we were talking to a wall or referencing things that were ridiculous. Not only is he wonderful... but the PA's have been awesome as well. My husband hates going to doctors but he really likes coming to see Dr. Freedman and those on his staff. Thanks for making it easier to tolerate this funky thing called MS.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

I have found that the staff and Doctors are easy to talk to. They have answered all of my questions. They make it very easy to understand. Dr. Freedman is the best there is. Great bedside manner. A great listener and is genuine. His staff of nurses are very friendly. Dr. Freedman has been very good to me and is always interested in my health and genuinely wants the best for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone with MS. I truly believe he is the best in the country.

Sep 15th, 2010

Practice too big and impersonal. Staff can be rude and unapproachable. Found errors in diagnosis. No personal touch in this office and wait time is inexcusable.

Jul 12th, 2010

arrongant and not good at answering questions