Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Herrema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Herrema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrema
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrema Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrema graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Herrema has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ray Herrema DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Herrema practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Herrema has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Herrema practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons and Clearwater Surgeons.