A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Herrema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Herrema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrema
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrema Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrema graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ray Herrema DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Herrema practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Herrema has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Herrema practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons and Pontiac Surgeons.