A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Herrema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrema graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ray Herrema DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Herrema practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Herrema has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Herrema practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.