A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Jacocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Jacocks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacocks
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacocks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Jacocks, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacocks graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Jacocks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Wells Jacocks MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell W. Jacocks practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Jacocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Jacocks practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Cardiologists.