A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Reiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Reiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Forest Reiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell F. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Reiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Orthopedic Surgeons.