A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Steinway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Steinway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Steinway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinway graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ian Steinway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell I. Steinway practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Steinway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Steinway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Surgeons.